Up to £55,000pa + Benefits
A Java Developer with Java/JEE, Open Source and SQL experience is required for our client in Newbury on a permanent basis.
Role: Java Developer
Salary: Up to £55,000pa + Benefits
An experienced Java Developer who is used to working in an Open Source environment is required within our client’s infrastructure team where you will be responsible for the ongoing development, support and maintenance and deployment of our client’s market-leading stochastic modelling solutions to the financial services industry.
- Experience working in an Open Source environment
- Maven, Jenkins, Docker and Virtualization experience
- Thorough knowledge and experience of software development processes and methodologies. Including Agile, XP techniques
- Advanced SQL admin skills, MySQL preferred, with experience of Galera Cluster, MariaDb a plus
- Excellent working knowledge of Unix/Linux administration
Desirable Experience and Skills:
- Knowledge and experience of using the following would be an advantage: OpenNebula, OneCloud, Jira, Git, SVN, AWS, Selenium, Cucumber, DROOLS, JBPMN
- Experience in project-based and team-focused working practices
- An appreciation of financial services, pensions and investments a plus
ITIL, Scrum Master would be an advantage but are not essential.
Send your CV ASAP – Further Details on Application
Orbis Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.