Up to £35,000pa
An IT Support Analyst with experience providing Helpdesk support required for an IT Managed Services Provider based nr. Aldgate, London.
Role: IT Support Analyst
Salary: Up to £35,000pa
Location: Central London
- Experience working in IT Support/on a Helpdesk
- Active Directory support, admin, troubleshooting and installation
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 support, admin, troubleshooting and installation
- Exchange 2010/2013/2016 support, admin and troubleshooting
- Microsoft Office 2007-2016/365
- Windows 7/8/10
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Great customer facing skills and have a passion for developing and maintaining customer relationships
- Providing IT helpdesk duties from the central London Office
- Providing hardware, software and networking IT support to customers remotely and onsite
- Providing support and maintenance for application software remotely and onsite
- Working on a variety of technology projects as a lead or contributing member
- Researching and testing new SME technologies
Our Client is an established IT and software services provider; they are recruiting for an IT Support Analyst. This is a dynamic IT Support Analyst role that will include a mix of helpdesk support; telephone/remote/onsite and Project and installation work; in-house and onsite. Our client does not believe in boxing engineers to always do the same task. They have dynamic escalation and flat management structure where all team members work as equals.
The company is located in the City of London and has been delivering end to end IT solutions for over a decade. Their comprehensive range of products and highly skilled technical teams can deliver a full spectrum of IT support and development depending on your needs. As a trusted advisor to their clients and with an in-depth understanding of FCA regulated industries, they employ appropriate and robust IT services, no matter what the challenge
Technologies/skills you will gain exposure to/learn in this position:
- Networking, Switches, Routers, LAN/WAN/IPSec/MPLS, SSL VPN, Printers, SonicWALL Firewalls, System/Enterprise Monitoring Tools
- Autotask.com and N-Able
- Avaya/Mitel/3CX/VOIP phone system setup and administration
- Experience with Administrative Scripting and Imaging/cloning as well as Shell Scripting and Active Directory Application Deployment
- VMware/Virtualisation and Citrix
- Microsoft SQL 2008-2016
- Veeam Backup, Acronis Backup and Symantec Back-up Exec 12.5/2010/2012,
Our client offers great training opportunities with the above technologies, they are not looking for someone with this experience, but, someone with a keen interest in IT who are looking to further develop their technical skill set.
Send your CV ASAP – Further Details on Application
Orbis Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.