Up to £23,000pa
An E-commerce Assistant with experience of managing a website is required for a Design and Innovation company on a permanent basis in Goring on Thames, Nr. Reading.
Role: Ecommerce Assistant, EMEA
Salary: Up to £23,000pa
Location: Goring on Thames, Nr. Reading
The Ecommerce Assistant, EMEA reports to the E-commerce Analyst, EMEA and Marketing Manager, EMEA.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensure product selection, information, and pricing on our clients EMEA websites and Amazon is accurate and up to date
- Plan, define and implement website changes and functional improvements
- Work internally with other departments within our client to help inform others of product updates on websites
- Collect and maintain product attributes to be updated within our Product Information Management system
- Become an e-commerce expert within the business area and apply a customer-led focus in everything you do
- Familiarity and comfort with spreadsheets and viewing data in tables
- Strong interest in digital marketing channels and e-commerce
- Computer literacy and a good understanding of web technologies (FTP, browsers, basic HTML, data files)
Additional skills required:
- Detail oriented
- Highly organised
- Deadline focused
- Excellent communicator in spoken and written English
Experience of working with multilingual sites is a plus.
Send your CV ASAP – Further Details on Application
Orbis Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.