Up to £55,000pa + 10% bonus
A Digital Marketing Manager with an extensive marketing background including experience in email marketing, social media, graphic/video design and content management is required for a Technology Provider on a permanent basis in Central London.
Role: Digital Marketing Manager
Salary: Up to £55,000pa + 10% bonus
Location: Central London
A broad role that requires a highly creative mind combined with an eye for detail and sound organisation skills.
The role requires a hands-on approach to achieving results which are, in the main, focused on building brand awareness and supporting our sales efforts in the provider/bank/corporate workplace market in Financial Services.
- Has an extensive marketing background including experience in email marketing, social media, graphic/video design and content management.
- Experience using email marketing and CRM systems (Pardot and Salesforce) as well as presentation software.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud is essential.
- Experience coding in HTML for email marketing purposes.
- Ideally has experience in the technology sector
- Working with the Marketing Director on the formulation of marketing plans to achieve both short and long-term goals aligned with our marketing strategy.
- Responsibility for the management and delivery of marketing activity in line with marketing strategy.
- Monitoring results of marketing initiatives, campaigns, etc.
- Management of all marketing communications (email and social media) from conception to creation and delivery. Adaptation of messaging based on targeted audience (e.g. adviser / institutional / consumer).
- Working with key stakeholders in our client to ensure they are “on-brand” from top to bottom in the entire company.
- Managing the production of all collateral to support key campaigns and sales activity.
- Manage our client’s presence at several key industry events as well as coordinating our client’s regular Breakfast Roundtable events.
- Management and delivery of internal communications to ensure a consistent messaging throughout the company.
- Management of our client’s public relations.
- 10% bonus scheme (5% personal, 5% company)
- 26 days holiday and generous company pension and employee benefits
Send your CV ASAP – Further Details on Application
Orbis Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.