Up to £30,000pa + 10% bonus
A Sales Support Administrator with Sales Support experience in a Professional Office environment supporting technology/software is required for a Tech provider in Newbury on a permanent basis.
Role: Sales Support Administrator
Salary: Up to £30,000pa + 10% bonus
Location: Newbury, Berkshire
The Sales Support Administrator provides vital back office and sales support to the sales team. Key responsibilities include dealing with sales calls, managing market and product information and documentation, and act as an extension of the sales team when consultants are away from the office. The Sales Support Administrator also provides a point of contact for their tier 2 and 3 customers. An efficient sales support administrator contributes to quality customer service and helps the sales team meet its targets.
The key responsibility is to ensure that the sales team is; supported organised and have the information and documents they need to respond to clients quickly and efficiently.
The key activities will include:
- Responding to inbound sales calls
- Delivering a selection of product sales
- Managing and updating our online proposal system, Octiv
- Processing Salesforce records on behalf of the sales team
- Update of market and sales information on our clients
- Creating reports of sales activities
- Supporting the sales team with general operations as required to help reach the team’s objectives
- Maintaining the documentation that will be used by the sales team
- Completion of RFI questionnaires on our products and services with help from the Technical Sales Consultants and other areas of the company
- Attendance at client meetings when required
- Stay up to date with new products and features
Key skills for the job
- Ability to learn quickly and willingness to continually expand knowledge
- Ability to assimilate new information and understand implications
- Ability to write in a clear and concise manner
- Good Microsoft Office skills, especially Word and PowerPoint
- Working under pressure
- Prioritising work effectively
- Presentation and training skills
Send your CV ASAP – Further Details on Application
Orbis Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.